MEDIA SALES EXECUTIVE - APPRENTICESHIP
Ignite your career with a paid apprenticeship: Get real sales experience and earn while you learn. No unpaid coffee runs here.🍵
Want to launch your career in media sales like a trending hashtag? Join our paid media sales apprenticeship scheme and learn from the best in our industry. You'll craft campaigns that blow clients' minds and build your network faster than you can say "collab."
We are a team of 555 MAG-nificent individuals, and we would love to welcome you to build real connections and explore our opportunity to master the art of selling across print, digital, events, and beyond; a career in media sales!
This is a full-time hybrid role and comes with a full-time salary of £25,000 plus uncapped commission. We provide on-the-job training to ensure you have all the support needed to thrive in this position. On successful completion of this programme, you will have achieved the Sales Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard. 🥇
What Will You Learn?
- Direct mentorship from industry pros. Work alongside industry experts, absorbing their sales wisdom while building your own legendary media sales career
- Master multi-channel selling: Craft campaigns that captivate across print, web, digital, email, events, communities, engaging content and beyond.
- Relationship pro: Hone your transferrable skills in building genuine connections that turn leads/customers into future loyal partners. Watch your network flourish as you become a relationship-building pro.
- Proposing and presenting solutions: Boost client confidence and close deals faster by crafting tailored solutions, demonstrating expertise, and learning how to confidently present persuasively addressing your customer's specific needs and goals.
- Resilience: Rejections happen. But in our supportive environment, you'll learn to understand them, refine your approach, and unlock the power of persistence. Soon, "no" becomes a temporary detour, leading you closer to the thrill of that beautiful sound of "yes".
- How to make a difference: Your creative sales skills will directly contribute to achieving ambitious team and wider company goals. And boy do we have some ambitious goals here at MAG! Make a real impact from day one.
- Unlock unlimited growth potential: This apprenticeship is your launchpad for personal growth in media sales. Push your limits and watch your career skyrocket
- Course duration 14 months
Please note: Apprentices without Level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this level before taking the end-point assessment. For those with an education, health and care plan or a legacy statement the apprenticeship. English and maths minimum requirement is Entry Level 3 and British Sign Language qualifications are an alternative to English qualifications for whom this is their primary language.
To see if you are eligible to apply for the Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard in media sales, please continue to the application where you can find all the terms and conditions.
We strongly champion Diversity & Inclusion at the Mark Allen Group. We hire fantastic individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds as we recognise it makes our company stronger.
Mark Allen Group is a diverse company with multifaceted divisions: MA Agriculture, MA Business, MA Dentistry Media, MA Education & Music, MA Exhibitions, MA Financial Media, and MA Healthcare. We value content, be it print, digital, or events.
We defy the traditional look and operation of a media company. We are not wallflowers. Our business has blossomed from humble beginnings and we’re just getting warmed up….